A continuation of the iconic 80s show, this one centers on J.R. and Bobby Ewing’s sons, J.R. and Christopher and their quest for oil wealth. Can’t help but think that with a Texas setting and plenty of Tex-Mex stars available it’s weird that there are none in the cast, but hey, at least there is a Latino presence: Brazilian American Jordana Brewster, 31 (Fast Five), plays Elena, the daughter of a Ewing maid played by Cuban American actress Marlene Forte (House of Payne). Argentinian American Julie Gonzalo, 30 (Eli Stone) is set as Christopher Ewing’s fiancée.
- 'The X Factor': Alex And Sierra Make Destiny's Child 'Say My Name' Their Own (VIDEO)
- Drug Defendants Are Being 'Forced' To Plead Guilty, Report Claims
- Jared Polis Goes On Epic Tirade In Defense Of Dreamers
- Mexico City Arena Hosting NBA Game Evacuated Due To Smoke (UPDATED: Game Postponed)
- Stolen Container Of Radioactive Material Found, Mexican Official Says (UPDATE)