2011 Golden Globes
By Kate Sandoval | 01/18/2011 - 14:15 | 0 Comments
Selena Gomez hit the Golden Globe after-parties wearing a flirty, girly palette. It’s a fresh alternative to the all-out glam red lip/smoky eye trend so many celebs have been rocking—which would have definitely clashed with her coral Catherine Deane gown—and perfectly age appropriate!
Selena’s makeup artist, Karan Mitchell, sent along exactly what...
By Mariela Rosario | 01/17/2011 - 09:40 | 3 Comments
Robert De Niro had tongues wagging at last night's Golden Globe awards in Los Angeles, CA. While accepting his Cecil B. DeMille Lifetime Achievement Award, De Niro positively killed it with his speech, during which he compared making movies to having children and even managed to sneak in a joke or two about immigration reform and SB 1070....
By Mariela Rosario | 01/17/2011 - 09:25 | 0 Comments
Sofia Vergara seems to be just fine with the fact that she lost (for the second year in a row) to Glee's Jane Lynch for the Best Supporting Actress in a TV comedy category at the...
- Marc Anthony Sues ClubCreate Over 1.3 Million Loan
- Group Of Life? World Cup Draw Gives France, Belgium, Argentina Favorable Foes In First Round
- Caxirola Replaces Vuvuzela As World Cup Noisemakers (VIDEO)
- Tom Tancredo Leads GOP Field For Colorado Governor Amongst Republicans, Despite 2010 Loss
- Susana Martinez: 'Nuh Uh,' I'm Not Interested In Running For Vice President