2010 Emmy Awards
By Mariela Rosario | 08/30/2010 - 08:15 | 1 Comment
Lea Michele rocked an elaborately ruffled (and impeccably tailored) navy blue Oscar de la Renta gown last night to the Emmy Awards that had everyone buzzing! We gasped and screamed Olé, but we want to know what you think. So, tell us:
By Kate Sandoval | 08/27/2010 - 12:00 | 0 Comments
It’s T minus two days till the Emmys, so the stars are now on the last part of their get-red-carpet-ready beauty plans. Preparing for a big night of your own? Steal their steps!
Five days before your event: Time to...
By Mariela Rosario | 08/20/2010 - 09:00 | 0 Comments
Eva Longoria Parker will be among the stars handing out trophies for the 62nd annual Primetime Emmy awards. She joins Emmy nominee and fellow Latina Sofia Vergara as a presenter for the show, being held at the Nokia Theater in downtown Los Angeles.
Vergara is nominated for Best Supporting Actress, Comedy Series for her work on the hit sitcom, ...
By Kate Sandoval | 08/17/2010 - 09:00 | 1 Comment
By Lee Hernandez | 08/16/2010 - 16:00 | 0 Comments
When the 62nd Annual Primetime Emmy nominations were announced on July 8th, we were disappointed that just two Latinas, Sofia Vergara (Modern Family) and Lea Michelle (Glee), made...
- Nelson Mandela, father of democratic South Africa, is dead
- Spanish Researcher Devises Leukemia Treatment Alternative To Chemoterapy
- Iraqi journalist killed by Islamists in Syria
- Nelson Mandela, South Africa's First Black President, Dead At 95
- Colombia's Ecopetrol says promising oil block commercially viable
- Obama: Some Republicans Have 'Gotta Be Embarrassed'
- House Democrats To Obama: It's Time To Suspend Deportations
- Why Zoe Saldana Decided To Go Make-Up Free In 'Out Of The Furnace'
- Why Hispanic Children Are At Increased Risk Of Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Capitol Police Officer Raises Voice At Immigration Activists: 'Comprende?'