By Mariela Rosario | 12/17/2010 - 12:24 | 1 Comment
This was a great year for Latino authors, with newcomers like Patricia Engel receiving critical acclaim and established authors like Isabel Allende returning to classic form.
Check out our picks for the five best books of 2010!
- Petrobras to keep operating in Argentina, may shed some assets
- Ecuador's Correa won't run again in 2017
- 6 Cuban rafters rescued from Puerto Rican islet
- Puerto Rican Richard Carrion Announces Candidacy To Head International Olympics Committee
- U.S. photographer Annie Leibovitz wins Spain's Asturias Prize