The new Prince Royce album, Phase II, drops April 10. The timing couldn't be more perfect for the bilingual singer/songwriter as the buzz builds up for his upcoming performance at the Latin Billboards. With 12 nominations that night -- April 26, in case you need a reminder -- we hope he comes out on top in at least a few categories. The fact is, we're totally loving Prince Royce, and here's 10 reasons why!
1. He won 3 awards at Premio Lo Nuestro, beating out the legendary Juan Luis Guerra in two categories including, "Tropical Male Artist of the Year."
2. He's super hot! We had to say it because it's simply too much to ignore! That smile, those dimples, and his style...we love it all.
3. He can serenade us in English or in Spanish. From what we've heard about it, the new album is more English with Latino influence.
4. His smooth lyrics in "Addicted" make us wish he was our novio. And yes, we are so in love that we have the song on repeat.
5. He sings about embracing women of all sizes in his hit "Corazón Sin Cara." Way to win our hearts!
6. He still gets star struck! The hit singer got the jitters after meeting fellow Dominican and Yankee's baseball player, Robinson Cano, for his birthday last year.
7. His last name Royce means, "the King's son," which is why he got the nickname Prince.
8. Now that bachata is getting hot again, he's sure to be one of the top artists in the new generation of bachateros. It doesn't hurt that he's Dominican.
9. He's not afraid to share the spotlight. In fact, he collaborated with Daddy Yankee on the song "Ven Conmigo," giving us a hot track to dance to.
10. He gave us a taste of his new album with the new single, "Incondicional," and we love the mariachi mix in the track. We can tell he is going to be romancing us for years to come.